- 2012 1st Place at Bonnie Gordon College Wedding Cake Competition.
- 2013 -2014 Double 1st Place at Canada's Baking and Sweet Show Wedding Cake Competition.
- 2013 1st Place and Best of Show at Symphony of Cakes.
- 2016 Grand Prize winner at the National Gingerbread House Competition, North Carolina.
- 2017 3rd Prize winner at the National Gingerbread House Competition, North Carolina.
- Featured in International cake magazines and online cake blogs.
- 2018 Grand Prize Winner on Food Networks "Holiday Gingerbread Showdown".
- 2019 2nd Place at the National Gingerbread House Competition, North Carolina.
About Our Cakes
Traditional European cake recipes are the foundation of every cake made by Beatriz.
This style is not overly sweet. We use far less sugar and fat than your average American style cake.
Our cakes are made with only the finest quality ingredients.
Each fruit filling is made with real fresh fruit and real cream.
Every cake is made to be completely edible and absolutely delicious.
Cakes by Beatriz feature rich creamy fillings, and silky smooth icing.
Her signature chiffon & genoise cake is light as air.
Beatriz specializes in creating layers of flavour in every cake, creating a confection that is truly divine.
Beatriz Muller is an award winning Certified Master Sugar Artist and Gingerbread Architect who has been decorating and designing custom cakes professionally for over 15 years.
Known internationally for her cake art and gingerbread masterpieces, you can find her work in magazines around the world and see her compete on network television.